12 Best High Storage VPS Hosting Services in 2023
Are you looking for server options that can handle and store all of your data and information without giving you any worry in the world? Well, a high storage VPS server is your go-to option.
If you have been into running a website, you must have an idea of how a typical server is configured to perform multiple functions. Such is not the case with a storage server.
Storage servers are configured differently because they are designed for a specific purpose and are used to access, manage, store, and secure digital files, data, and services in larger amounts. Since it is used for this specific purpose, it is also known as a file server.
Some of the Benefits of Using a Storage Server Include:
- Data Recovery: Reliable disaster recovery by proper planning.
- Security: Improved data security by keeping data protection algorithms consistent.
- Reduce Bandwidth: Reduction in LAN bandwidth issues by taking over a large chunk of network traffic.
- Better Backup Response: Responsive backup by backing up data from multiple locations.
- High Scalability and Flexibility: Increased scalability to suit evolving business needs.
- Lower Costs: Storage virtual servers usually cost cheaper than a high performance server, so these are better options for storing a large amount of data within budget.
12 Best High Storage VPS Hosting
In this article, we have analyzed and reviewed top high-storage VPS providers that can easily come up to your expectations and ease out the process of which one you should opt for.
1. InterServer – Cheap High Storage VPS with Massive HDDs
Starting at only $6 per month, Storage Optimized VPS by InterServer uses enterprise hard disk drives to ensure you enjoy an increased amount of storage space allocated for each slice.
One of the key reasons you should choose InterServer as a storage server provider or meet all your VPS demands is that it is one of the most affordable and reliable web hosting options you can trust for your sites or applications.
The company provides unbelievably affordable high storage VPS plans and gives you the freedom to customize the resources according to your needs.
There is absolutely no limit put by InterServer when it comes to upgrading or accessing your data anytime you want to. Bonus, you can access your files, databases, folders, and other resources from any corner of the world as claimed by the platform owners themselves.
Additionally, suppose you want to run your website without anyone’s interruption. In that case, this platform is an excellent choice since it gives you complete control over your site, and you get to decide exactly what you want on your VPS server. You get to have root access so that you can download the OS and control panel without having the need to seek permission from the platform.
InterServer Plans Range
InterServer comes with a variety of high-storage VPS plans while giving you sixteen options to choose from.
- $6/month: 1 CPU core, 2048MB memory, 1TB HDD storage, and 2TB transfer.
- $12/month: 2 CPU cores, 4096MB memory, 2TB HDD storage, and 4TB transfer.
- $18/month: 3 CPU cores, 6144MB memory, 3TB HDD storage, and 6TB transfer.
- $24/month: and offers 4 CPU cores, 8192MB memory, 4TB HDD storage, and 8TB transfer.
You can check all other twelve plans on their site by clicking the below button.
2. A2Hosting – Best High Storage VPS Servers with 20X Speed
If you are searching for a powerful platform that will look after all your website and application needs, no matter how complicated they are, A2Hosting will be your partner. Compared to typical shared hosting, the unmanaged hosting provided by this platform will exceed all your expectations.
One of the major advantages of unmanaged hosting by A2Hosting is that you have complete control of storage space, bandwidth, and resource space so that your hosting environment is exactly according to the specifications you require.
Bonus, the platform is entirely responsible for networking and the hardware you depend on, so whatever you demand is always available at your fingertips. The A2 difference you will experience on this platform includes up to 20x faster Turbo, which guarantees lower bounce rates, better SEO rankings, and higher conversion rates that every website owner dreams of.
The friendly and knowledgeable support provided by this platform is available 24/7 so that you are not left unattended whenever you face any issue regarding the VPS hosting. Additionally, the ultra-reliable service of around 99.9% uptime is the cherry on top!
A2Hosting Plans Range
The unmanaged VPS hosting comes with five different packages.
- RUNWAY1 costs $4.99/mo at three years of subscription and offers 1GB RAM, 150GB SSD storage, one core, 2TB transfer, root access, and a money-back guarantee.
- RUNWAY2 is priced at $7.99/mo at three years of subscription and offers 2GB RAM, 250GB SSD storage, two cores, 3TB transfer, root access, and a money-back guarantee.
- RUNWAY4 starts at $9.99/mo at three years of subscription and offers 4GB RAM, 450GB SSD storage, four core, 4TB transfer, root access, and a money-back guarantee.
You can check their Turbo packages on A2Hosting’s website to know about them better.
3. Contabo – Best High Storage VPS with HDDs
There is no denying that storage VPS is essential and works great for websites or applications that require reading/writing a lot of data; therefore, Contabo has come up with a VPS of big HDD storage that will host all of your precious data and fast SSD to make your VPS quite faster. It is one of those rare platforms that mention the reasons why you should choose their VPS services.
The six reasons that they have mentioned include their global availability since they operate their data centers in key regions all around the world, keeping prices reasonably low so that you can easily afford their packages, providing German quality in every aspect of their business, their extreme focus on providing excellent security, the first class support they provide, and the awards and recognitions that they have won.
The storage VPS by Contabo has excellent features in store for you. Besides providing large HDD storage, they also guarantee generous traffic where you can enjoy 32TB of unlimited inbound and outgoing data transfer. When it comes to networking, you get to have IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, and you are also allowed to purchase any additional IP whenever you need any.
The 365 days a year and everyday phone and email support they provide have won various awards because of how excellent it is. DDoS protection ensures that your data is completely protected from any kind of malware attacks. The backup space, web interface, and full DNS management are a few of the other beneficial features that you can enjoy on this platform.
Contabo Plans Range
They have three packages in store for you.
- The cheapest high-storage VPS (VPS 300) package starts at $5.99/month for two vCPU cores, 4GB RAM, 300GB HDD, 100 Mbit/s port, and 32TB unlimited incoming traffic.
- VPS 700 plan costs $10.99/month and includes four vCPU cores, 10GB RAM, 700GB HDD, 100 Mbit/s port, and 32TB unlimited incoming traffic.
- VPS 1400 is priced at $16.99/month and offers six vCPU cores, 20GB RAM, 1.4TB HDD, 1 Gbit/s port, and 32TB unlimited incoming traffic.
4. HostWinds – Best Unmanaged High Storage VPS Hosting
Looking for a VPS service that gives you total control of your server configurations and full root access over your account? HostWinds is your go-to option! The unmanaged Linux VPS server by HostWinds can turn out to be the best option if you are capable of monitoring and troubleshooting your server.
One thing you need to remember is that the unmanaged Linux VPS doesn’t come with any management, technical, and administrative services, so you only need to opt for this VPS if you can handle everything on your own. You get options for selecting your favorite Linux distribution of different operating systems, including Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, etc.
Some of the excellent features of unmanaged Linux VPS by HostWinds include snapshots, free website transfer, 99.9999% uptime,1Gbps ports, solid state drives, enterprise firewall, and availability in multiple locations. The platform offers a real-time monitoring service that is available for all VPS plans and provides the service of proactive monitoring, where a support ticket is automatically opened in the event of any kind of technical issue.
Additionally, the feature of Instant Scalability makes upgrading your plans quite simpler since you can scale your server anytime you want to, depending on your needs. Last but not least, the nightly backups are automated and ensure that your Linux server data is backed up in the object storage service.
HostWinds Plans Range
They have ten different packages in store for you.
- With $4.99 per month, you will get 1 CPU, 1GB RAM, 30GB storage, and 1TB bandwidth.
- With $9.99 per month, you will get 1 CPU, 2GB RAM, 50GB storage, and 2TB bandwidth.
- For $18.99 per month, your storage VPS will be shipped with 2 CPUs, 4GB RAM, 75GB storage, and 2TB bandwidth.
- The $28.99 per month plan comes with 2 CPUs, 6GB RAM, 100GB storage, and 2TB bandwidth.
You can check other packages by visiting HostWinds’ official site to know what they have in store for you.
5. Hostens – Cheapest High Storage VPS Hosting Plans
A platform that comes with absolutely no hidden conditions and transparent deals, offering services at great prices and quality services seems like a dream. Well, what if we tell you Hostens is here to make this dream come true?
Starting with Hostens is a breeze of cold air even for beginners, since all you need to do is choose any VPS server that meets almost all your requirements, order your storage VPS right away, and go online without putting much of your time and effort.
All storage servers allow you to install two control panels with just a few clicks, including OwnCloud + CentOS 7 and Filer + CentOS 6. Each VPS supports various OS, including CentOS, Ubuntu, and Debian. Regarding hardware, they utilize dual processors by Intel(R) Xeon(R) E5-2603 v4 @ 1.70 GHz, RAM 64 GB DDR4-1866 ECC REG, and highly reliable RAID storage modules (12 x 4 TB RAID).
Their key features include the fastest provisioning in which the servers are set up just in a few minutes once the payment is made. The hosting platform is built on enterprise-class hardware specifically designed, keeping redundancy and reliability in mind.
Excellent customer support is yet another feature that needs to be appreciated since you can contact the team via live chat, emails, or even ticket system and get assistance. Extreme stability is guaranteed thanks to the OpenVZ or KVM virtualization. Plus, you only get to pay for what you need because this is how flexible the platform is.
Hostens Plans Range
There are three options for choosing the best storage VPS server according to your needs.
- The Small plan starts at only 1.20 dollars per month which is quite affordable compared to its competitors. This package offers around 0.5GB of memory, 1 CPU Core, 256GB of storage space, and 2TB of bandwidth.
- Their runner-up Medium plan costs 2.40 dollars per month for 512GB of space, 1GB of memory, 1 CPU Core, and 4TB bandwidth.
- The Large plan costs 4.80 dollars per month for 1024GB disk storage, 2GB of RAM, 1 CPU Core, and a massive 8TB bandwidth.
6. Time4VPS – Cheap High Storage KVM VPS Hosting
A service that is specifically designed for holding a large amount of data so that you don’t worry about storage issues anymore, yes, this is exactly what Storage Server by Time4VPS has in store for you. Along with amazing features, the platform offers a fast and easy managed service merged with scalable and secure infrastructure.
The High volume storage VPS by this platform uses only enterprise-class server hardware and is a cheap solution specifically designed to keep data security in mind. Therefore, you need to sit back and relax when you are using this platform since the RAID-enabled storage array keeps your data safe throughout.
One of the significant advantages of this platform is the fact that they run its own data center, so you can be assured about the reliability, scalability, and maximum security provided that too at the best possible prices. Some of the tools you will enjoy and appreciate on this platform include an emergency access console, free DNS manager, OS installation, reverse DNS, hostname management, and server reboot.
Bonus, you can set everything up according to your own demands and requirements thanks to the full root access that you get in the form of a container for any cheap storage VPS. Additionally, you can easily upgrade anytime you want from the resources pool starting from 0.25TB to 8TB, without facing any downtime.
Time4VPS Plans Range
The high storage VPS servers by Time4VPS comes in eight different packages.
- The entry plan starts at 2 USD/mo and offers one vCPU, 0.5GB RAM, 256GB storage, 2TB bandwidth, and no backups.
- The second package starts at 2.5 USD/mo and offers one vCPU, 1GB RAM, 512GB storage, 4TB bandwidth, and no backups.
- The third plan starts at 4.01 USD/mo and offers one vCPU, 2GB RAM, 1024GB storage, 8TB bandwidth, and no backups.
- The fourth package starts at 6.52 USD/mo and offers one vCPU, 4GB RAM, 2048GB storage, 16TB bandwidth, and no backups.
You can check other plans by clicking the below button.
7. Vultr – Cheapest High Storage VPS Servers on Clouds
The majority usually requires the flexibility of adding scalable storage on demand for website and application owners, and Vultr Object Storage has exactly that in store for you. The scalable and durable architecture of this platform ensures that you will enjoy high data reliability, reduced data complexity, high performance, and storage scalability anytime you require.
The data of your application or website on this platform is cloned three times automatically to ensure data durability and high availability. The flexible scalability lets you expand and shrink your storage requirements according to your demands, and high-performance ensures that your accessed data is readily available.
With the infinite use cases of Vultr Object Storage, you get provided with reliable, inexpensive, and easily scalable storage for your data. The Media storage lets you store static media assets such as video, images, and audio for your applications and give you the freedom of increasing or reducing the storage based on your needs without worrying about the maintenance of complicated storage clusters.
Popular platforms like WordPress, cPanel, and more lets you utilize object storage backup solutions. Bonus, you get to enjoy endless possibilities like archiving large data sets, creating CDN origin points, setting up disaster recovery, storing cloud-native application data, and many more.
Vultr Plans Range
Vultr Object Storage provides you with excellent flexibility when it comes to pricing. You can decide on the GBs of storage you need along with the TBs of bandwidth and get the pricing on their website.
- Pricing starts from $5 per month, offering around 250GB of storage and 1TB of bandwidth. There are a total of 9 plans to choose from.
You will be charged around 0.02 dollars per additional GB of storage and 10 dollars for an additional TB of bandwidth.
Looking for a VPS service that guarantees great performance and a low price? Well, VPSDime is your go-to option. With options of around four VPS, including Linux, Windows, Premium, and Storage, you can choose the one that suits your needs and requirements the most.
What makes VPSDime stand out among the competitors is the fact that not only is this inexpensive and fast but it is also quite reliable and guarantees awesome support with VPS hosting. The Storage server provided by this platform comes with high storage solutions to look after all your storage needs like a pro.
Along with the excellent performance and ample storage, the storage server has three key features that will make you fall in love with VPSDime. The high storage ensures you get the disk space required to store your data along with fast-performing and well-managed host nodes.
Best performance and reliability are guaranteed thanks to the enterprise-grade HDDs in the Raid10 configuration. Last but not least, the team is available 24/7 so that you never go unassisted whenever facing any issue using this platform.
VPSDime Plans Range
VPSDime has eight packages to choose from. All servers come with high speed 10Gbps server uplink connectivity and Intel Xeon E5 processors.
- $3/month: 1 CPU core, 2GB RAM, 100GB SSD, & 1TB transfer.
- $5/month: 2 CPU cores, 2GB RAM, 250GB SSD, & 2TB bandwidth.
- $7/month: 4 CPU cores, 2GB of RAM, 500GB SSD, & 4TB transfer.
- $11/month: 4 CPU cores, 2GB RAM, 750GB storage, & 6TB transfer.
- $14/month: 4 CPUs, 2GB of RAM, 1000GB SSD space, & 8TB bandwidth.
- $28/month: 4 CPUs, 2GB of RAM, 2000GB storage, & 16TB bandwidth.
When you are running a website, you will have an idea of how important backups are. It is always better to be on the safe side and has enough backups of your data so that you don’t get worried later on, and the Storage VPS provided by NexusBytes comes with various plans that may look after all your critical data protection needs.
The Storage KVM VPS by NexusBytes is available in four different cities, including Miami (US), London (UK), New York City Metro (US), and Los Angeles (US), to ensure the reliability and availability of your website are always up to the mark.
Although the platform provides unmanaged web hosting services, you can sit back and relax since you are never abandoned in a time of need. Their team is available 24/7 to provide you with personal support and that too through actual human beings.
Using the latest and greatest hardware, providing DDoS protected fast network, meeting your growing needs every step of the way, guaranteeing 99.9% networking and hardware uptime, and ensuring scalable hosting infrastructure are a few of the reasons that make Nexus Bytes to get listed on our list of high storage VPS servers.
NexusBytes Plans Range
You can choose from six storage KVM VPS with 1Gbps uplink speed according to your requirements.
- The entry plan “STOR-0.5T” starts at $3.20 per month and offers two vCPUs, 0.5GB memory, 500GB HDD storage, and 2500GB bandwidth.
- STOR-1T costs $5.20 per month and offers two vCPUs, 1GB memory, 1000GB HDD storage, and 5000GB bandwidth.
- STOR-2T costs $10.40 per month and offers four vCPUs, 2GB memory, 2000GB HDD storage, and 10000GB bandwidth.
- STOR-3T costs $15.60 per month and offers four vCPUs, 3GB memory, 3000GB HDD storage, and 15000GB bandwidth.
You can check the other two packages by clicking on the below button.
Dedicated to providing exceptional support and services to its customers, AlphaVPS has made it to the list of top storage servers for its features. The platform comes with an easy-to-use server control panel which is completely integrated and allows easy management of your virtual machine.
Various operating systems are available, including CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, AlmaLinux, and Custom ISO, all of which are ready to reinstall at any time. What makes the storage VPS of this platform stand out among competitors is the fact that it is very affordable and is a perfect choice if you are on a tight budget.
Some of the excellent features that this platform has in store for you include full and unrestricted root access, a fully featured and intuitive control panel, supports FDE to ensure only the owner can access the data, and Raid60 HDD arrays.
Your VPS will be set up automatically after completing the payment procedure, thanks to instant provisioning. AlphaVPS offers servers with a network consisting of multiple Tier-1 providers, a friendly support team that is ready to assist you 24/7/365, and disk encryption to ensure that your data is entirely secure and protected.
AlphaVPS Plans Range
The Storage KVM VPS by AlphaVPS comes with several plans with excellent features.
- Starting at just €15/year and offers an Intel Xen E5 CPU, one vCore, 512MB RAM, 128GB storage, and 500GB bandwidth.
- The runner-up package starts at €25/year and offers an Intel Xen E5 CPU, one vCore, 768MB RAM, 256GB storage, and 1TB bandwidth.
- The third one costs €3.5/month and offers an Intel Xen E5 CPU, one vCore, 1GB RAM, 512GB storage, and 1.5TB bandwidth.
- The fourth plan starts at €5/month and offers an Intel Xen E5 CPU, two vCores, 2GB RAM, 1TB storage, and 3TB bandwidth.
You can check the other three packages on their website to know about them better.
Being available in more than fifteen locations all over the world, Cloudzy provides you with the freedom to choose the one that suits your business needs the best. You can easily select the location that is the closest to you to avoid latency to the max.
The Storage VPS provided by this platform is specifically designed to store your files and data without having any worries in the world and go big as you own it. Along with getting tons of storage for your data and files, you also get access to cutting-edge technology to enjoy on Cloudzy.
Some of the excellent features that this platform has in store for you include server solutions providing you with zero resource contention, ultimate hosting isolation, and data centers located worldwide for excellent availability.
Other features include seven days money back guarantee for a risk-free investment, caring support available 24/7, guaranteed five nines uptime for stable and reliable connectivity, and processing your workload smoothly on time through high-spec infrastructure.
Cloudzy Plans Range
Cloudzy’s high storage VPS comes with four different packages for its users.
- The cheapest storage VPS starts at $7.95/mo and offers two vCPUs, 2GB memory, 30GB NVMe/SSD storage, 3TB bandwidth, and a 1Gbps connection.
- With $14.95/mo, you will get two vCPUs,4GB memory, 60GB NVMe/SSD storage, 5TB bandwidth, and a 1Gbps connection.
- With $29.95/mo, you will get four vCPUs, 8GB memory, 140GB NVMe/SSD storage, 7TB bandwidth, and a 1Gbps connection.
- Their high-tier plan costs $54.95/mo and offers six vCPUs, 16GB memory, 250GB NVMe/SSD storage, 10TB bandwidth, and a 1Gbps connection.
Looking for a storage VPS that is not only affordable but also the best at what it does? Well, DedicatedCore is your go-to option. DedicatedCore provides reliable solutions, excellent performance, and full access to your precious data if your website comes with a significant amount of data and information.
One of the major benefits that DedicatedCore is going to offer you is handling and managing increased traffics of your website like a pro. Additionally, you are allowed to choose from a high range of Operating Systems, which may include Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, etc.
The cheap storage VPS by DedicatedCore has some excellent features, like compatibility with a variety of Linux distributions, support for IPv4 and IPv6, DNS management, full software stacks, and flexible scalability. Providing a safe and secure VPS environment for your data, allowing you free domain name server and OS installation, powered by a Tier-III data center located in Europe.
Each VPS allows you root access to connect any compatible application, multiple control panels constantly active, scaling up to your business data, providing very cost-effective and cost-saving VPS solutions, with 24/7 award-winning guaranteed support are a few of the features that make them a considerable choice for budget-friendly high storage servers.
DedicatedCore Plans Range
DedicatedCore offers up to six packages for storage servers; let’s discuss a few of them:
- The first plan costs $8 per month for 1 (1.7 GHz) CPU, 1GB RAM, 1TB storage, and 2000GB bandwidth.
- The second plan costs $9.9 per month and offers 1 (1.7 GHz) CPU, 2GB RAM, 2TB storage, and 4000GB bandwidth.
- The third plan costs $18 per month for 2 (1.7 GHz) CPUs, 3GB RAM, 4TB storage, and 8000GB bandwidth.
- The fourth plan starts at $24 per month and offers 3 (1.7 GHz) CPUs, 4GB RAM, 6TB storage, and 12000GB bandwidth.
Running a large website or application requires tons of features to tick mark, including improved scalability, faster backups, and increased data security and a high-storage server has all of that for you to benefit from.
Being designed for a specific purpose, this kind of server may be less powerful than a typical server but definitely come with more space to look after your storage needs.
However, with tons of options available, selecting the right one may become quite overwhelming for you. Therefore, we have made this list of the best high storage VPS providers to make your choices precise and your final decision easier.