10 Best Cheap NGINX VPS Hosting Providers 2024
Is your site finally getting the traffic that you have always dreamt of? Well, a big fat congratulations on this achievement!
But what is your VPS server up to when it comes to handling such huge traffic? Is it doing your desired job, or is it failing miserably? If you are facing a later problem, worry no more as we are here to provide you with a solution!
Nginx may be a new terminology for you, but it has been known for years for handling this situation amazingly. It was created in 2004 by Igor Sysoev to host some of the largest and most high-traffic websites on the internet.
Don’t yet assume that Nginx VPS hosting is designed just for that, as it has many other excellent features and benefits in store for its users, and if you want to know them all in detail, you are exactly at the right place!
What is Nginx?
Ever heard about the C10K problem? The term C10k is basically used for handling around 10,000 clients at a time. It is the issue of optimizing the network sockets for managing a large number of audiences at a single moment. This was quite a popular issue in the last decade.
This is where Nginx, commonly pronounced as engine-x, came to the rescue! The creator of this software, Igor Sysoev, specially designed it for answering the C10K issue. It is still very much popular and known among web hosting services users since, in today’s time, web servers have to handle an even bigger audience than just 10 thousand.
Nginx is one of the most scalable and reliable web servers for speed, thanks to its event-driven and asynchronous architecture. Many high-traffic websites are now using NginX’s services because of its excellent ability to handle a lot of connections and clients. Many known names in today’s era, like Netflix, Google, WordPress, Adobe, etc., are getting their services from this web server.
Use Cases of Nginx
Some of the most popular use cases of NginX include:
- It is one of the fastest web servers available in recent times, leaving Apache behind. With the sites now getting rich in dynamic content and switching to web applications, NginX has evolved with the industry and is capable of handling vast web technologies.
- It also functions as a capable load balancer and easily distributes traffic across all nodes in a cluster.
- Nginx is a convenient choice to work as a reverse proxy since it comes with a built-in ability to pass requests to another server, application, or server group.
- This can also be used as an API gateway if you are an API provider where you are responsible for providing a consistent host and endpoint collection for your consumers.
- It also provides a feature of resource compression or decompression for web acceleration.
10 Cheap Nginx VPS Hosting Providers
1. Kamatera – Overall Best Nginx VPS with High Scalability
If you are into VPS hosting, we’re sure Kamatera is not a name unknown to you, thanks to its excellent features and amazing prices. Therefore, there is no exception in providing excellent services by this platform regarding Nginx VPS hosting.
What makes it one of our top choices is that you are not bound to select a package since they give you the freedom to customize your server as per your demands and requirements.
You can deploy any popular application in the cloud for free without having to worry about any setup fee and commitment and enjoy the privilege of canceling it at any time.
Nginx on Kamatera is specifically optimized to provide the best stability and performance to host any application, web service, reverse proxy, load balancer, or any other kind of NginX feature you demand.
- Purpose-built and high-end 18 data centers guarantee excellent reliability.
- Ensures no single point of failure.
- Run any edition of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent scalability allows quickly adding firewalls, load balancers, private networks, etc.
- Allows scaling out hundreds of servers in seconds.
- Latest processors with 300% more power than CPUs of previous generations.
- Fastest networking speeds between servers and internet backbone.
- Zero latency and no I/O bottlenecks.
- Around 512GB of RAM per server.
- Each server comes with its own resources.
- User-friendly cloud management console.
There are eight different packages that Kamatera offers.
- The first package starts at $4/mo and offers one vCPU, 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD storage, and 5TB internet traffic.
- The second package starts at $6/mo and offers one vCPU, 2GB RAM, 20GB SSD storage, and 5TB internet traffic.
- The third package starts at $12/mo and offers one vCPU, 4GB RAM, 20GB SSD storage, and 5TB internet traffic.
You can check all other packages here on their website.
2. InterServer – Runner-up Best Cheap Nginx VPS Host
Starting at just 6 USD/month, this is one of the most affordable Nginx VPS servers you can get services from. Being a flexible cloud virtual private server, you can easily deploy your online projects without hassle. Not only is this web host quite economical, but also quite balanced between storage, processor cores, and memory.
You also get the privilege of choosing from many Linux templates according to your demands that are available on this platform. There are various supported scripts that come with a one-click installation feature like WordPress, Joomla, Moodle, Drupal, and many more.
Three different control panels are offered on InterServer, namely DirectAdmin, cPanel, and Plesk. All three are specifically available to allow you to easily monitor your VPS and manage it without much hassle.
Some of the major reasons why you should go with InterServer’s services include it being one of the most reliable and affordable hosting companies in recent times, allowing you to access your data anytime and anywhere, giving you full control over your site, and providing lightning-fast loading speeds.
- Choose and customize your resources according to your demands.
- Comes with self-healing hardware.
- Easily access files and other data for making necessary updates.
- Best security practices, including hyper-v virtualization, KVM, OpenVZ, etc.
- 99.95% of uptime guaranteed for high reliability.
- Remote backup services for keeping data secure.
- The services are very affordable, and you can save hundreds of dollars.
- High-performance SSD storage, which ensures faster speed than traditional drives.
- Easy deployment of VPS instances inside the control panel.
- Webuzo, a powerful control panel, is available for free.
- Offers managed support on the purchase of four or more slices.
Linux VPS comes with sixteen different packages.
- The first package costs $6/month and offers 1 CPU core, 2048MB memory, 30GB SSD, and 2TB transfer.
- The second package costs $12/month and offers 2 CPU cores, 4096MB memory, 60GB SSD, and 4TB transfer.
- The third package costs $18/month and offers 3 CPU cores, 6144MB memory, 90GB SSD, and 6TB transfer.
3. Hostinger – Cheapest Nginx VPS Servers with SSDs
Hostinger is one of the cheapest web hosting companies that has made it to the list of best Nginx VPS providers. It is an excellent choice because it gives its users complete control of their VPS hosting by providing them with the speed, flexibility, and power they need.
Additionally, you don’t have to worry about your investment going to waste since if you are not satisfied with their services, they offer a 30-day complete money-back guarantee. This means you will get all your money back in case of dissatisfaction.
High performance on hosting is guaranteed thanks to the resources that are kept bound for individual servers. These resources include RAM, CPU, and disk space, all of which is completely yours, and the performance won’t be affected even a bit due to other sites’ traffic.
You can easily scale up your resources by upgrading to any other plan of your choice without much hassle.
- Enough processing power for medium and large-scale online projects.
- 9% server uptime guaranteed and no unexpected downtimes.
- No location limitations.
- Complete control over the hosting environment.
- Dedicated IPv6 to avoid latency and blacklisting issues.
- Automated backups and manual live snapshots.
- Full root access allows configuring the website according to needs.
- All the server resources, including disk space, CPU, and RAM, are completely yours.
- No risk of downtime when scaling to another upgraded plan.
- Multiple data centers to ensure excellent reliability for users.
- The server is kept secure thanks to built-in advance DDoS protection.
- Easy management due to user-friendly web hosting control panel.
There are eight different packages.
- VPS 1 starts at 3.49 USD/month and offers 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD disk space, 1TB bandwidth, one snapshot, weekly backups, dedicated IP, and full root access.
- VPS 2 starts at 4.99 USD/month and offers 2GB RAM, 40GB SSD disk space, 2TB bandwidth, one snapshot, weekly backups, dedicated IP, and full root access.
- VPS 3 starts at 7.99 USD/month and offers 3GB RAM, 60GB SSD disk space, 3TB bandwidth, one snapshot, weekly backups, dedicated IP, and full root access.
Visit this link to learn more about Hostinger plans.
4. A2Hosting – 20X Fastest Nginx VPS with NVMe SSD Storage
There is no denying that Nginx VPS hosting is specifically used to deliver your websites, applications, or projects with an extra speed boost, and this is exactly what A2hosting has in store for you. While many web hosting services are there to support Nginx, A2Hosting is the rare one that gives you the performance boost that you are looking for.
Their Turbo servers are solely designed to give you the privilege of 20 times faster page loads compared to the competitors providing Nginx solutions.
Each web hosting solution on A2hosting is finely tuned, completely ready for you to use and blazing fast; therefore, NginX one is not an exception.
They will make your life quite easier thanks to its high performance, ultra-reliable services, custom software, and developer-friendly interface.
You can choose A2Hosting for high performance NGINX VPS servers because its accomplishments are not hidden, as the team has won many awards as a top hosting provider in the industry.
- 40% faster CPU performance and two times faster than the first byte.
- Three times faster read and write speeds.
- Freedom to add script installs or custom applications.
- Ensuring server runs at its peak through 24/7/365 available staff.
- 99.99% uptime, along with the latest security patches.
- Full root access for accessing and editing your files.
- Higher conversion rates, lower bounce rates, and better SEO rankings.
- Ultra-reliable services with 99.9% uptime.
- Keeps your account safe with perpetual security measures.
- Completely risk-free due to a money-back guarantee.
It offers six packages backed by full root access and a money-back guarantee.
- Runway1 costs $4.99/mo and offers 1GB RAM, 150GB RAID-10 SSD, 2TB transfer, and 1 CPU core.
- Runway2 starts at $7.99/mo and offers 2GB RAM, 250GB RAID-10 SSD, 3TB transfer, and 2 CPU cores.
- Runway4 starts at $9.99/mo and offers 4GB RAM, 450GB RAID-10 SSD, 4TB transfer, and 4 CPU cores.
You can check all other plans by visiting this link.
5. Contabo – Cheap NGINX VPS with Massive RAM
If you are looking for VPS services with the best price-to-performance ratio, then Contabo is definitely your go-to option. From the high-quality virtual private servers to NVMe and a truckload of RAM, you get it all under one roof and that too with excellent prices.
This means you can build a lot more by investing a lot less compared to the competitors. You can choose from various operating system options, including centOS, Ubuntu, Windows, Debian, FreeBSD, etc.
One of the major reasons we include Contabo in our roundup of cheap Nginx VPS is that it is extremely fast and responsive. The platform comes with AMD EPYC™ 7282 16-core processors, which are known for handling intensive workloads and handling all your online project needs without much hassle.
The use of optimized hardware is another reason why Contabo is getting all the hype since they use the best hardware you can expect, including HP Enterprise, AMD, Dell, Samsung, etc.
- DDoS protection for protecting at the network level.
- Private networks are available for running web pages in isolation.
- Usage of optimized hardware.
- Lightning-fast storage with the option of scaling.
- Virtual private servers are provisioned in minutes.
- get high-quality server hosting at a value for everyone.
- Reliable services with minimal latency.
- You will get support from experts through phone and emails.
- Highest security precautions for each customer.
- Variety of operating systems, apps and deployment options.
They offer four different packages.
- VPS S starts at $8.49/month and offers four CPU cores, 8GB RAM, 50GB NVMe, one snapshot, and 32TB traffic.
- VPS M starts at $13.99/month and offers six vCPU cores, 16GB RAM, 100GB NVMe, two snapshots, and 32TB traffic.
InmotionHosting has yet to make it to the list of the best Nginx VPS hosting servers, thanks to its excellent features. From being ultra-reliable to providing high-performance VPS solutions, this web host is your go-to option which is best suited for growing businesses for all the developers.
The company allows you to subscribe to their packages for one month, six months, one year, two years, or even three years, depending on your budget and business requirements.
InMotion hosting provides services as managed virtual private servers built on UltraStack for high performance. When you want to migrate your data from one hosting web service to InMotion hosting, you can just sit back and relax since the team will take care of the whole process while guaranteeing you will not face any downtime.
Their zero downtime guarantee ensures that your website will be online all the time, no matter what time or day your customers search for it.
- Lightening fast speed with NVMe and SSD storage.
- The Ideal environment for speed and reliability.
- They use the latest technologies, dedicated resources, and flexibility.
- Powerful dedicated resources for an affordable price.
- Dedicated IP addresses and optional backup services.
- provides a powerful, vast and secure virtual private server.
- Expert data migration and easy server setup with zero downtime.
- Custom resource monitoring to give you quick access to your server stats.
InMotionHosting provides four plans to choose from.
- The first plan starts at 19.99 USD/month and offers two vCPU cores, 4GB RAM, 90GB SSD, 2TB bandwidth, two dedicated IPs, free SSL, free website transfer, five cPanel licenses, and a free WHM license.
- Their second package costs 39.99 USD/month and offers four vCPU cores, 8GB RAM, 150GB SSD, unlimited bandwidth, three dedicated IPs, free SSL, free website transfer, five cPanel licenses, and a free WHM license.
For more information about their plans, visit here.
7. FastComet – Best Cloud NGINX VPS with Managed Support
If you are looking for a fully managed VPS hosting solution that will shoo away your worry about managing several tasks on your own, FastComet is what you should choose without further research. Once you sign up with FastComet, you will only have to look after what is essential for you and your web page while the provider takes care of everything else.
What makes it super easy to start with is its carefree infrastructure, through which you can get going quickly within fifteen minutes only with a fully optimized server that is looked after by technical support 24/7/365.
For easy management of your hosting account, your web application will be powered by the most popular control panel i.e., cPanel. You will get to enjoy around 300% faster access to your files thanks to the SSD storage.
FastComet provides a global network powered by nine enterprise-class data centers in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe. You can now think globally while hosting locally.
- Fully optimized server backup by 24/7/365 technical support.
- Rapid provisioning with getting server deployed within minutes.
- Providing a fully managed server.
- Powerful and popular web hosting control panel.
- Most cost-efficient hosting solution.
- Automated daily and weekly backups to keep data secured.
- Free full data snapshots are provided if requested.
- Resize your server up or down anytime you want to.
- Risk-free investment with a 7-day money-back guarantee.
FastComet offers four subscriptions to choose from.
- Cloud 1 starts at $41.96 per month with a single 2.50 GHz core, 2GB ECC RAM, 50GB SSD space, 2TB bandwidth, cPanel/WHM/Softaculous, and 2000 Mbps network out.
- Cloud 2 starts at $48.96 per month for two 2.50 GHz cores, 4GB ECC RAM, 80GB SSD space, 4TB bandwidth, cPanel/WHM/Softaculous, and 4000 Mbps network out.
- Cloud 3 starts at $62.96 per month and provides four 2.50 GHz cores, 8GB ECC RAM, 160GB SSD space, 5TB bandwidth, cPanel/WHM/Softaculous, and 5000 Mbps network out.
- Cloud 4 starts at $97.96 per month for six 2.50 GHz cores, 16GB ECC RAM, 320GB SSD space, 8TB bandwidth, cPanel/WHM/Softaculous, and 6000 Mbps network out.
Although Nginx is a highly beneficial web server, what if that is made pretty simpler for you to use? Well, this is exactly what Cloudways offers. Thanks to the excellent features that it comes with, CloudWays has made Nginx a piece of cake even for beginners.
Once you accelerate your website on Nginx VPS hosting, all your other hosting burdens are taken care of by the team. The thing that makes it even more remarkable is the fact that you get to start on this platform absolutely free of cost.
For speedy performance, CloudWays has introduced optimized NginX web hosting, which comes with a special acceleration formula. There is also a CloudWays hub, a smart assistant that will keep you updated with the health insights of your cloud server and web app.
Moreover, Cloudways works as a complete information hub where you will get help with any of your queries.
- One-click scaling to vertically scale.
- 24/7 expert support is available every day of the year.
- Renowned cloud providers with multiple data centers.
- Smart bot for real-time performance insights.
- Two-factor authentication for the security of the website.
- Flexible pricing for everyone.
- Unlimited app installation privilege for the users.
- Migration from any other web hosting provider to this one is free.
- Availability of free SSL certificates.
There are up to 4 packages which are:
- The cheapest NGINX VPS costs $10/month for 1GB RAM, one core processor, 25GB storage, and 1TB bandwidth.
- The runner-up server costs $22/month for 2GB RAM, one core processor, 50GB storage, and 2TB bandwidth.
- The third plan is priced at $42/month for 4GB RAM, two core processors, 80GB storage, and 4TB bandwidth.
- Their ultimate server costs $80/month and includes 8GB RAM, four core processors, 160GB storage, and 5TB bandwidth.
BlueHost is a well-known brand to people who are familiar with web hosting and credit goes to the amazing services this web host has in store for its customers.
It provides you with a VPS hosting service that gives complete power in your hands, no matter if you are building a high-performance website/application. What makes it an even better choice is that 24/7 assistance is available for the users in case of any problem.
The VPS hosting provided by BlueHost empowers system administrators, designers, and developers to allow them to build their sites without any limitations. This is done by using fully dedicated server resources, providing full root access to the users and finally, through the use of impressive raw computer power.
You get complete control over your NGINX server with the tools and resources you need to build your project incredibly without much hassle.
- The capability of hosting unlimited websites and domains.
- Dedicated powerful resources for individual servers.
- Easy-to-use VPS dashboard with necessary required tools.
- No limits on the amount of traffic that a website can receive.
- 24/7 team of experts available to handle your issues.
- SSD for much faster performance.
- You are allowed to add more VPS, shared or dedicated hosting services to your account.
- Access control feature available for creating a password for specific access
- Root access to create unlimited file transfer protocol (FTP).
BlueHost has three plans for NGINX VPS hosting which are:
- The standard package starts at 19.99 USD/mo and offers two cores, 30GB SSD storage, 2GB RAM, 1TB bandwidth, 1 IP address, five cPanel accounts, and cPanel/WHM.
- The enhanced package starts at 29.99 USD/mo and offers two cores, 60GB SSD storage, 4GB RAM, 2TB bandwidth, 2 IP addresses, 30 cPanel accounts, and cPanel/WHM.
- The ultimate package starts at 59.99 USD/mo and offers four cores, 120GB SSD storage, 8GB RAM, 3TB bandwidth, 2 IP addresses, 50 cPanel accounts, and cPanel/WHM.
Who doesn’t love free stuff? VPSMart has made it to the list of best Nginx VPS hosting services because it offers Nginx hosting with free SSL certificates and various dedicated resources that are optimized specifically for speed.
The company can be an excellent choice for your small or medium-sized business since it has all the rich features necessary for providing you with reliable and fast Nginx hosting. Multiple US-based data centers are set up to get you the reliability and speed you are looking for from your VPS hosting service providers.
What makes it an even better option is the fact that there is no worrying about getting your investment wasted since you can easily opt for their 3-day free trials. This means you can use VPSMart services for three days and see if the services satisfy you. In case of dissatisfaction, you get all your money back without any hassle.
Additionally, no matter what time or day you face any problem, you will get ultimate support from the technical support team, which is available at your service 24/7.
- SSD for fast boost times and excellent system responsiveness.
- Gives you full root access to your servers.
- Data security practices by regular data backups in SSD.
- Dedicated IPv4 addresses by default and IPv6 addresses as add-ons.
- WebsitePanel or SolidCP control panels for managing your VPS.
- 9% uptime guaranteed for excellent reliability.
- High-quality technical services from the support team are available 24/7/365.
- Easily deploy your applications closer to you through multiple data centers.
- Host an unlimited number of domains and dynamic sites.
- Free SSL and TLS certificates.
VPSMart offers four different plans.
- Express VPS Ubuntu starts at $4.99/mo and offers 2GB RAM, 2 CPU cores, 60GB SSD, 100Mbps unmetered bandwidth, one dedicated IP, and once per four weeks VHD backup.
- Basic VPS Ubuntu starts at $8.99/mo and offers 4GB RAM, 3 CPU cores, 100GB SSD, 200Mbps unmetered bandwidth, one dedicated IP, and once per four weeks VHD backup.
Maximum performance and stability are what every web application or website owner looks for, and there is no denying that the Nginx VPS server can provide that. It is an open-source software specifically designed for reverse proxying, web serving, media streaming, load balancing, and many more useful tasks.
What makes its users favorite is that it can easily run around thousands of connections of static content at the moment and is around 2.5 times faster than Apache.
There are many web hosting service providers that are now providing Nginx VPS hosting and choosing the best one might get very overwhelming for you. To ease that out, we have selected the top ten cheap Nginx VPS providers offering this service with rich features and affordable prices.