12 Linux Cloud Server Hosting 2024 (Best and Cheap Options)
Do avail of any of the reviewed Linux cloud server hosting from our roundup, you will not regret it at all if server performance is your utmost priority.
Have you ever feared data loss? It is perhaps one of the most glaring fears found among developers, businesses, and general users. If you are a web service provider then the ever-growing web paraphernalia takes a heavy toll on your hardware. It’s also a costly option to upgrade your hardware again and again. Hence, a viable option is to subscribe to the Linux cloud server platform that offers advanced features at affordable prices.
Cloud servers offer you to deploy your data at virtual locations through data centers located in safe havens. The data centers are laden with foolproof hardware and do all maintenance work on your behalf.
Overall, consulting a cloud service is a win-win situation. You get the overarching benefits in a viable cost-effective way.
What is Linux?
A Linux server is a variant of Linux OS. It is designed to cater to the needs of intense storage and operational capabilities of large organizations.
Linux servers are the most sought-after nowadays considering their flexibility, security, and stability. These are the glittering aspects of Linux which outstrip the Windows servers.
What is Linux Cloud Server Hosting?
Linux cloud server is the cloud instance hosted by web hosting companies to meet the developers, programmers, growing networking, and data demands. Linux clouds connect the business and general users to their authorized data in a secure manner.
Linux is an advanced operating system, so features are also refined and pretty much glitch-free. You can enjoy the cloud ride with Linux OS and different distributions to host your Linux based projects for high performance, speed, and flexible scalability under budget.
Benefits of Linux Clouds
The list of benefits of Linux clouds is never-ending. However, some of the prominent benefits are as follows:
The major benefit of using Linux over Windows is that the former works on open-source mechanisms. This open-source approach helps maintain different variants of Linux IS (CentOS, Ubuntu, Red Hat, and Debian) in a pure economical approach.
The second benefit of Linux servers is 100% Uptime – most of the time. These clouds need not be taken offline to rectify errors or apply updates. This optimal uptime makes Linux cloud servers a recommended choice for professional domains.
Linux is also great for managing to multitask, it allows you to handle different tasks single-handedly. As the networking paraphernalia is being enhanced, Linux is a better option than the conventional servers.
Who can deny the extensive usage of Linux among the hacking or anti-hacking circles? Linux has deeply worked on the security side. Hence, its cloud services are more manageable and secure.
Seamless Data Transportation
The user can upload and download the data in a jiffy. Moreover, the Linux response time is many times faster than the conventional cloud services. This seamless transportation of data is glitch-free and brings ultimate peace of mind to the service subscriber.
Here are the 15 best Linux-supported cloud hosting servers for your kind perusal. All are authentic services, and you can cherry-pick any of these with full confidence!
12 Linux Cloud Server Hosting 2024
#1. Kamatera – Overall Best Linux Cloud Hosting Plans
There are many reasons behind the selection of Kamatera’s cloud Linux server as the prime host. For the sake of space, we would discuss the prominent few. Firstly, there is free sign-up within 60 seconds. After Kamatera verification, you can start with the 30-day free trial, and deploy your very own cloud infrastructure by scaling up and down.
The management is super simple. A person having the basic console and API know-how can ensure connectivity with the help of 24/7 human support. You need to start with a small cloud server, and the same can be scaled up and down as you grow. You can also clone more servers or simply upgrade the existing ones with a management console.
Their 18 data centers are located in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and North America – offering global data center coverage across 4 continents. The subscription cost starts as low as just $4.
You can also add a firewall, private networks, or load balancers to run your servers optimally. Amazingly, this Linux server can also be customized to cater to Windows operating systems.
Reliability is amazing to the core. The high-end data centers ensure no point of failure with up to 99.95% up-time.
Kamatera claims to be one of the fastest cloud providers on the planet. Check the veracity of this claim by running your CPU at more than 300% speed. Solid-State Drive (SSD) Storage runs databases and allocations with zero latency and I/O bottlenecks.
To make the process more swift, each cloud server has its dedicated resources with no sharing or oversight of RAM, CPU, or system resources. Through its centralized software management, you can install a single virtual machine and make it accessible to multiple destinations.
All in all, Kamatera servers can be used for setting up WordPress, Email, CRM, and ERP servers. This all in all Linux cloud service mix is amazingly exciting!
- The 30-day free trial helps you evaluate the product deeply.
- This IoT-specific server helps you implement visualization tools, triggers, and data, up to your scaling.
- PBX capability supports telephony services, clustering, and redundancy.
- Secure your invaluable data securely on a remote backup server.
- Users can also adjust the required availability of the data.
- The user has to define content filtering and mail security.
- The perfect server needs to be selected manually to cater to your needs.
- Efficient working requires periodic upgrades.
#2. Vultr – Cheapest Linux Cloud Servers
The second choice for the best cloud Linux servers in our roundup is Vultr. The powerful computing instances of Vultr are perfect for any development environment and execution of web applications. The high-frequency computing was just attained through a 10 GB SSD with 0.50 TB bandwidth for just $2.50/month.
The high-performance cloud architecture of Vultr pivots on a 100% local SSD bolstered with Intel CPUs. The deployment is just at the fingertips. Vultr cloud orchestration spins up your data to the desired data center in a jiffy.
There are 27 worldwide server locations across the five continents. You can either choose your nearest or destined data center along with a wide range of locations. Apart from the recommended Linux cloud services, Vultr also offers services with other OSs too, such as FreeBSD, Windows, Ubuntu, Debian, or CentOS.
An exciting feature of Vultr is that you need not sign long-term contracts. The pricing plan is affordable and straightforward as there are no monthly billings or prior subscriptions. You just pay for what you originally used. You can also scale up or down according to the demand.
There are two options with this Linux cloud OS, you can either go for pre-installed applications or spin up a new instance. The all-powerful add-ons enhance the capabilities of existing cloud servers.
Some additional glittering aspects are automatic backups, snapshots, firewalls, DDoS protection, flexible networking, and automatic backups. Through this easy-going panel, the user spends more time coding rather than managing infrastructure.
The success of Vultr is self-explanatory, thanks to over 45,000,000 Linux cloud servers deployed all over the globe.
- Additional resources of documentation and API access are also available.
- Apart from Linux Cloud, you can also deploy an OS of your own choice.
- Dedicated IP and full root access are included with all VMs.
- Public IPv6 is developed for next-gen internet protocols.
- Establish exclusive regional VPour own applications.
- Pricing varies on the location of data centers.
- No free trial
- Operation requires basic-level digital literacy.
#3. InMotionHosting – Best Cheap Linux Cloud Servers with Instant Support
InMotionHosting’s self-managed cloud hosting service comes in different variants. However, it is considered the best fit for heavy technical users. The users can deploy root access to the choice of Linux operating system, including CentOS, Ubuntu, or Debian.
Moreover, you need not worry about data security. The dedicated IP addresses, as well as Corero DDoS protection, ensure optimal data protection sans any additional costs. The built-in redundancy ensures the maximum uptime and reliability of the connection.
The dedicated hardware clusters monitor the data 24/7. Moreover, the schedule snapshots and live-state create real-time cloud server images for comfy rollbacks.
InMotionHosting uses enterprise-grade fiber optics to feed data centers of propinquity. The resources can also be readily monitored through the dashboard icon. The dashboard icon also depicts a visual breakdown of the server’s load, bandwidth, and RAM.
There are multiple plans, and the potential user can pick what suits them the best. The scalable and on-demand resources are ever-expanding. The bare-metal servers of InMotionHosting are the best fit for controlling apps, websites, and business functions through Linux-based cloud virtualization.
An additional not-so-known feature of InMotionHosting is the Ansible Control Node. This open-source automation allows you to add an Ansible Control Node without investing any extra greenback. The setup is super simple and can be fetched within a few seconds through the ansible-playbook. Install this, and enjoy the cloud Linux ride!
- Deploy Linux content within minutes.
- Configure virtual machines to the exact specifications.
- Freedom to install and set up whatever tools you want – Node.JS, Java, or Ruby.
- Write more and more code and spend less energy on wrangling infrastructure.
- Scale up or down cloud networks according to the needs.
- Ansible’s open-source automation framework is required to deploy content virtually.
- The basic plan misses out on some key features.
- An upper-tier $160/month subscription is a bit too expensive.
#4. HostWinds – Best Unmanaged Linux Cloud Hosting
The most exciting part of HostWinds cloud hosting is its low costs. Amazingly, the package starts as low as $0.006931/hour. The hourly billing regimen charges only for the services extended to you. There are no hidden charges at all.
The network paraphernalia is amazingly secure. The redundant network makes sure that there is not a single point of failure in the whole network. For tech gigs information, HostWinds uses the Grid Diagonal Black design to send the data to and fro.
HostWinds ensures nightly backups, so your invaluable data is always protected. The backups can be kept as long as the user wants. They can access their data anytime, anywhere.
The virtual assistance of HostWinds is amazing. The 24/7 server monitoring automatically generates a support ticket upon sensing the issue. The ticket is solely on the behalf of the service. Hence, the rectification process starts on its own. The user, like other services, need not run pillar to post. HostWinds is helpful to the core.
Instant scalability upgrades the existing Cloud Server Plan to the next tier within seconds. The user’s data shifts to the next-tier without any hassle.
This ultimate management makes HostWinds one of the best Linux cloud server platforms to be considered. Its solutions are something similar to the below reviewed InterServer Cloud VPS.
- Get 24/7/365 virtual assistance.
- The incredibly user-friendly interface of Cloud Control Portal makes the usage a fun ride.
- Auto DNS management keeps your data secure.
- Volume storage management makes the best use of every single bit of cloud disk space.
- IPv4 and IPv6 management delegates the cumbersome responsibility of IP management to cloud servers.
- Change of platform requires ticket requesting.
- Enhanced resource requirements require plan up-gradation.
- The pay-out also depends on the speed of the services. It makes the fixed price regime a bit tricky.
#5. InterServer – Top Linux Cloud Servers for Websites/WordPress
The subscription plans of the InterServer Linux hosting starting at just $6/month. There are many Linux open-source templates available to pick from. The best part of InterServer is extreme customization. You get the same threshold of resources you crave for.
Moreover, the data once perched on can be accessed anytime, anywhere. You are free to access your databases, folders, files, or other resources from any corner of the world. While the control panel is super simple. You have the optimal control of the InterServer servers.
Furthermore, the loading speed is jaw-dropping. This is the verve of InterServer; the websites powered by this service ensure that the competitors can never surpass your lightning speed.
The resources are extensive to the core. InterServer ensures that every bit of resource, whether it be memory, storage, transfer, or CPU cores, is under the full control of the user. InterServer also ensures the self-serving feature. Any glitch of the hardware is aptly detected by the AI system that automatically redirects the same to a special node, and deserves on-spit rectification.
For better collaboration, the efficient staff of InterServer keeps doubt the necessary updates instead of poking the clients for the same.
Want no-pokes? Just subscribe to the amazing Linux cloud hosting services of InterServer.
- Geographic diversity is amazing, the services can be equally accessed through the West Coast or East Coast considering the latency factor.
- Hundreds of additional apps such as Drupal, Prestashop, Joomla, or Magento can be deployed for free.
- Take your development missions to the next level by adding amazing services like Node.JS, Rails, Ruby, PHP, Apache, and many others.
- Choose any of the popular OS flavors such as Debian, Ubuntu, or Centos.
- VPS is also available for KVM or Hyper-V platforms.
- The addition of more slices requires additional payment.
- Preparing does not extend any discounts.
- InterServer does not offer any money-back guarantee for trial periods.
#6. TurnKeyInternet – Linux Cloud VPS Servers with Unmetered Bandwidth
The basic package of TurnKeyInternet starts at just $4.99/month. It includes a dedicated CPU core, one GB RAM/memory, 5 GB SSD storage, gigabit network port, extensive bandwidth, dedicated IPv4/IPv6, and some other additional features. The basic package can be updated five to six times.
The most advanced package is for $34.99/month. The advanced package includes 12 CPU cores, 12 GB RAM, 120 GB storage, and a GB network port to name a few.
TurnKeyInternet is a reliable cloud-hosted Virtual Private Server (VPS) that offers a perfect balance between usability, performance, and value. The network time is optimal 100%. There are no lacunae.
The company is fully managed, offering server backups, hands-on IS administration, intrusion protection, and an advanced firewall. TurnKeyInternet ensures the fastest cloud speed by using the strongest SSDs under the sun. These drives have the best IOPS rate. Moreover, each node is configured with a sophisticated RAID-10 protocol. The high-end LSI cards add a layer of icing to the cake. The onboard caching capacities are amazingly fast.
In sum, embedded with the cutting-edge Intel® Tetradeca-Core processors, TurnKeyInternet is the best-performing configuration this money can buy. You can subscribe to the magical services of TurnKeyInternet blindly! The magic will roll out on its own.
- Free and automatic inclusion of IPv6/128 address subnets to ensure maximum speed.
- One-month no-questions-asked money-Back guarantee.
- TurnKeyInternet offers the best value for cost per resource. The claim can be verified by comparisons.
- See an instant 500% increase in disk speed by using Linux command-line tool ” dd”.
- 384 GB of memory available per node.
- Free services are only applicable after 12 consecutive paid months.
- Free contract buy-out is only applicable on annual payments.
- Free migration assistance is homebound – only for two hours.
#7. Linode – Top Linux Cloud Hosting Servers for Small to Big Projects
Linode is the by-name of innovation. It provides your extreme freedom to develop, deploy, craft, and scale in your very own way. The virtual Linux machines help attain hands-on networking, storage, and development. This uniqueness of Linode makes it a prime choice for a million developers all over the globe.
The service structure of Linode is straightforward. There are hands-off or tiers. While highly-trained, fully-mannered professionals are available round-the-clock to resolve your queries through the phone. The users also get a transparent assessment of the predictable pricing. The pricing defined is identical across every data center across the globe.
Moreover, the cloud paraphernalia can be managed and scaled (up-down) through the intuitive Cloud Manager. There are 11 global data centers deployed by Linode. Each data center ensures maximum security, optimal reliability, and lowest latency. You can release, build, and scale data in a jiffy without overloading the virtual machines.
Linode offers Shared CPU for a perfect balance of performance and power. While, on the flip side, a Dedicated CPU is for CPU-intensive operations. These operations are further bolstered by maximum RAM configurations. Notice, the GPU boost speeds up complex computing jobs. The bare metal customization and control offered by Linode are awe-inspiring.
All in all, thanks to the efficient orchestration of Kubernetes, the storage is easily accessible without any extra load. Enjoy your journey towards the cloud with the reliable partner – Linode.
- Deploy with preinstalled one-click apps in a jiffy.
- Linode infrastructure can also be accessed through the Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Laden with advanced pragmatic management resources and tools to get the most of the installed applications.
- Cloud migration is also available for quick shifts.
- Scale the cloud infrastructure up and down without hassle.
- Subscription plans are a bit higher than their counterparts.
- Basic hands-on expertise is required to handle the control panel.
- Network traffic is filtered – a bit of a frustrating scenario for privacy-conscious lads.
#8. DigitalOcean – Best Linux Cloud Servers for Developers
DigitalOcean is one of the most reliable and developer-friendly companies that offer DevOps tools and features at affordable prices. The virtual machine of your choice can be spun within 55 seconds. The different subscription plans offer a motley choice of memory, vCPUs, and performance. Moreover, the right data centers can be accessed through a reliable connection all over the planet.
The straightforward billing makes DigitalOcean a trailblazer in the hosting genre. Cloud Spectator, an independent benchmark, corroborates this fact. The design is fully manageable, it is pretty simple to collaborate, monitor, secure, and backup your data streaks.
The paraphernalia is under 24/7 supervision, the user receives handy alerts in case of any trouble. These alerts cost zero cost. Moreover, the elegant API has the potential to deploy and manage a vast network simply and programmatically.
DigitalOcean Linux hosting services can be managed through conventional HTTP requests. You can resize, reboot, enable backups, and many more with API wrappers or curl commands.
The up-time is 99.99%. Here comes the rub! DigitalOcean makes an amazing offer regarding up-time availability. If it fails to deliver, DigitalOcean will credit you for the amount of time that service was non-existent. If history is a guide, DigitalOcean never faced any reimbursement. This tells the veracity of the 99.99% claim.
Overall, DigitalOcean is a nice hosting service to meet the cutting-edge demands of developers and professionals. Have a try!
- Enterprise-grade KVM hypervisor improves network security and performance.
- Industry-level Solid State Disks (SSDs) increase the storage performance manifold.
- The user can vertically scale up or down the required resources.
- Cluster deployment can be obtained through a few clicks from the control panel or command line via API.
- Snapshot ownership can be transferred to any DigitalOcean user.
- Customized scripts need to be added to automate package installation.
- $100 start-up is a bit exorbitant.
- Additional services are restricted only for DigitalOcean customers.
Scaleway is a fully integrated Linux-specific cloud ecosystem that delivers ultimate speed and instance deployment in seconds. Developers enjoy the three-prong “Try, Test, Develop” experiment with the Scaleway. This experiment comes up in truly affordable price brackets. For instance, the starting plan starts at just €0.0025/hour. All the plans are laden with unstable performances with virtual zero SLAs.
The basic plan of €0.0025/hour offers a single vCPU with 1GB RAM. This mix is comfy enough to ride onto the seamless cloud environment. You can host a plethora of websites and development environments under this plan. Cloud virtualization is also available.
Not only does Scaleway give you a cloud space to stack your data haphazardly, instead, going by its name, allows you to confidently build and release a scalable regime on its premium servers. The target segments of Scaleway are businesses, enterprises, as well as general techies. The high-end cloud services are all set to cater to varying demand levels.
The success of Sideways is guaranteed by the inclusion of top-notch AMD EPYC™ 7003 Processors. The instances are further supported by high-end CPUs and local NVMe SSDs. There is amazing storage known as Boot-on-Block that evenly caters to the demanding workloads. The containerized applications can also be run in the Kubernetes environment provided by Scaleway.
If you want to run through the most powerful bare metal servers with 100% dedication and transparent billing, then Scaleway is a great choice.
- Configure, orchestrate, or automate infrastructure according to the requirements through API, CLI, or DevOps tools.
- Single-click ready-to-use applications and distributions.
- Billing is only based on real-time consumption.
- OSes and common apps can be deployed within seconds.
- Apps can be customized anytime through cloud-init.
- Individual pricing plan for every instance.
- Less support to users out of Scaleway ambit.
- Cloud ecosystems might be a bit difficult for novice techies.
UpCloud is one of the fastest cloud-based hosting services for the Linux operating system. It offers 100% uptime, a highly Isabel control panel, and fully-manageable consoles. The suspecting user can just start with a three-day free trial.
All cloud servers of UpCloud are deployed on enterprise-grade hardware. While the scaling of each resource is extremely simple by tinkering with IP addresses, storage, RAM, or CPU configurations. Users can take full advantage of private networking and floating IPs. While the API seems simple but is strongly powerful. You can create, configure, or delete depending on your style. There are no hindrances.
Snapshots and scheduled backups can be created in a blink of an eye. The same can be transferred to other users in a jiffy. While during configuration, the metadata is always with you for server configuration and initial deployment. Besides Linux cloud servers, UpCloud also supports Windows clouds.
Another exciting feature of UpCloud is server cloning. You can multiply your existing server into hundreds of others through templates or automation. While the MaxIOPS technology is faster than enterprise-grade SSDs. Moreover, the in-house developed control panel provides the ultimate control to your desired operations.
The IPv6 support provides you with a seamless transition of data. You can secure private networking around the globe without being remiss. While the cutting-edge AMD CPUs give multi-threaded support to balance the workload.
In sum, the excitement of UpCloud is packed with the goodness of the InfiniBand networking feature. A supercomputer-specific technology to ensure maximum output and minimum latency.
- Simple pricing or you may start with a free trial.
- Highly configurable firewalls allow or block traffic long before it reaches servers.
- Out-of-band HTML5 console gives you a way out if you have accidentally misconfigured the network.
- Give team members access to your data through granular permissions or server tags.
- Two-factor authentication is free of charge.
- EU and local Finland legislations apply to data.
- You need to enter into a service agreement.
- Each deployment requires a waiting time of 45 seconds.
#11. Cloudways – Best Managed Linux Cloud Server Platform
Cloudways is a best-in-class managed Linux hosting platform built for everyone. No matter whether you are a developer or not. The access and use are simple to the core. You can notch up or down the network without any additional hassle.
Cloudways do not slap the overarching pricing plans. There are individual pricing plans after a deep understanding of the needs. Cliudways know what and why you do. After subscription, you can also earn commissions through flexible affiliate referrals. This way, the initial pricing cost can be ground down to virtually zero.
You can even start with a free trial. Different from other services, the trial version does not miss out on key features. While on the other side, it never exaggerates or paints a rosy picture for potential subscribers. Cloudways is religiously transparent.
All the web hosting services are managed. The user needs not to worry about configuration hassles. The managed hosting services guarantee optimal performance, reliability, and real-time accessibility.
There are five cloud choices wherein you can load unlimited PHP-supported applications through an innovative control panel. The managed security also ensures the secure deployment of automated backups.
Moreover, the additional features are optimized stack, built-in CDN, and auto-healing servers. The entire network complexities are readily analyzed and sent for timely correction. This certification process works in seconds. If you want the ultimate peace of mind then there is no second choice against Cloudways.
- All services are backed up by 24/7/365 support.
- Advanced Caches keep the grime out of your way.
- Cloudways CDN ensures optimal speed.
- Ironclad data security keeps the black hat wearers at bay.
- Build and manage your Linux-powered OS like a pro.
- For a consultation with senior support engineers, you will have to subscribe to the premium support add-on.
- PHP 7.3 or advanced versions support only.
- Live chat is replied to by bots.
#12. Amazon Lightsail – Enterprise-Grade Linux Cloud Hosting Servers
Amazon Lightsail also offers Linux cloud hosting services with ultimate performance and scalability. The fully managed storage secures the important data through the GH OpenZFS file system. Amazon Lightsail is a recommended server for developers thanks to its ability to deploy low-cost and pre-configured cloud resources in a jiffy.
For selected bundles, there is a three-month trial version along with the AWS free tier. The developer can create or deploy with a few clicks. While the networking, accessibility, and security requirements are catered on their own.
You can easily scale as you grow. The scalability requires just a few steps of configuration. Another option of wider scalability is to migrate resources to a broader ecosystem, such as Amazon EC2.
Amazon is one of the leading and renowned names for cloud provision. You can leverage the reliability and security of Amazon with full confidence. The easy-to-use virtual private server (VPS) comes at a cost-effective monthly fee. Prima Facie, Amazon services may seem a bit pricey, but the price is evenly managed by the good vibes coming out of Amazon.
Amazon Lightsail brings ease of use up to maximum capacities thanks to the inclusion of pre-configured development stacks like Node.JS, MEAN, LAMP, and Nginx. The user can also add allocations like Prestashop, Magento, Joomla, and WordPress. The development and stacking journey is joyful. Snap your share of glee, please!
- Pre-configured, click-to-launch web applications, development stacks, and OSs.
- Powered by the household name of Amazon.
- Limited time three-month free tier.
- Try out risk-free ideas in sandbox test environments by multiple creations and deletions.
- The best fit to launch line-of-business software with varying backups.
- The free tier is only on selected bundles and for new customers.
- Pricey than counterparts.
- Configuration is not fully managed.
IONOS is a Linux-designated cloud hosting provider that ensures full scalability and maximum performance. The scalable cloud panel is a booster with root access and API. All the dedicated resources of IONOS are US-bound. It means there is no possibility of data surveillance.
The basic pricing package starts at just $4/month. The cloud servers are equipped with all-powerful Intel® Xeon® processors with full VMware virtualization. The admin can also get root access through the documented REST API.
IONOS is ISO 27001 certified and ensures 99.99% uptime. You can add more resources, storage bare metal, and virtual servers according to your demand. IONOS has four data centers across the globe to provide proximity to multiple locations.
Customers can also ask for additional features in the control panel according to the varying demands. While backups can be solicited any time one chooses. There is another shared memory feature that allows you to have shared access.
IONOS also allocates dedicated servers to meet your exclusive demands. While the additional IPv6/can also be demanded just $5/month. Amazingly, there is no minimum contract period. You can cancel the subscription at any time.
All the data centers are certified with ISO 27001 standards and are located in the USA, UK, or Europe. The mentioned locations fully comply with the antitrust and data breach laws.
Overall, IONOS is a top-performing choice to put your data into safe hands. Enjoy!
- Operate core services centrally by operating intranet while making accessible to employees multiple sites across the globe.
- Clone and import existing projects through DevOps tools.
- On-demand flexible data retrievals.
- Ideal and flexible for any workload.
- No upfront costs or minimum contractual terms.
- State and local taxes will apply.
- Deep variations in different plans.
- No free trials.
#14. Microsoft Azure – Free Linux Cloud Server Hosting for 1 Year
Besides a variety of operating systems such as Windows, Microsoft also supports Linux OS for setting up a Linux server. Despite carrying a Microsoft insignia, Microsoft Azure is top-performing owing to a variety of features.
You can start with a free account or get a 12-month popular service for just $200. Free is a nice option for novice or unsuspecting clients. You can empower your Devs with DevSecOps. Microsoft maximizes the value you get from Azure. It gives an ultimate chance to break, prepare, or optimize.
Start putting your ideas into practical action with Azure cloud hosting services. The data can easily be deployed on hybrid, on-premises, and cross-cloud infrastructure. The user can craft and deploy modern apps using serverless containers. The magic of Azure is ensconced in modern microservice patterns to spur the Spring Boot apps.
You can easily share code, track work, and deploy data in a jiffy. Microsoft Azure is a nice option for professional developers.
- Accessible through the mobile app too.
- Get organized training to design and build on your own.
- Accelerated data migration.
- Build and scale through Kubernetes.
- Improved resilience by pinpointing outages and faults.
- No additional security layers.
- Data migration services are unavailable.
- Multiple server locations are not extended to reduce latency.
The last Linux cloud server provider in our roundup is Google Cloud Platform. Google Cloud gives you the ultimate freedom to build, dream, and transform your existing data paraphernalia. Thanks to the centralized data points, the user can remotely integrate email, video calls, chats, and document collaboration. Moreover, the data is secured by advanced security solutions.
Google Cloud is a leading telecommunications company. It has a presence in almost all the prominent regions such as Qatar, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and The US. Besides Linux, the cloud infrastructure can cater to the workload of VMware, Oracle, SAP, and Windows.
Moreover, you can also modernize the services by taking leverage of Kubernetes, cloud-native capabilities, and containers. You will love your journey with the Google Cloud Platform.
- Empower game developers with noOps structure and real-time data insights.
- You can also deploy this cloud server for retail.
- One place Google cloud solution for Gmail, Docs, Meet, and Drive.
- Create applications sans coding by extending the existing data with APIs.
- Ultimate security solutions protect your business from online threats.
- The subscription plans are a bit pricey.
- A variety of plans is not offered.
- The gigantic parent company has its toll on cloud services.
All in all, the listed Linux cloud server options have successfully defended the qualities defined in the introductory part of this blog. Instead, the actual features went the extra mile.
Nonetheless, the conventional servers would frequently mire with connectivity issues owing to the optic fibers conundrum. However, this problem got resolved with cloud hosting services. Cloud hosting is an upgraded version of conventional hosting services.
We would like to culminate this informative article on a promissory note, “If you are stuck in data storing, processing, and management problems, the elixir lies with Linux cloud hosting.”
Do avail of any of the abovementioned Linux cloud server hosting services now, you will not regret it at all.